Here is your chance to win an entire hardcover classroom set of TUT: THE STORY OF MY IMMORTAL LIFE!
p.s. did I mention that TUT is on several state lists including the Texas Lone Star List, the Spirit of Texas list, and the Tristate Books of Note List? It's also a Mackin Compendium title. You can read more about TUT here.
It's easy to enter to win. I promise you. And there are ways you can get multiple entries.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN A HARDCOVER CLASSROOM SET OF TUT: THE STORY OF MY IMMORTAL LIFE:
1) Inquire with me about school visits. I love to do school visits, and I would love to visit your school. So send me an email and let's get the dialogue going! (You can read more about my author visits here.)
2) Snap a fun #readtut picture! This one is easy. This one is fun. What's the craziest thing you can do while reading TUT? Where's the craziest place you can be? Take a picture, put it out on social media with the hashtag #readtut, and tag me if you can so I can see what you've come up with! In addition, each person you can get to do this will get you another entry. So get your students on board, your parents on board, your principal on board!
(If you don't have social media, email me the picture(s), and give me permission to post it!)
3) Create a TUT book trailer! For each student who creates (and shares if possible) a book trailer, you'll get three entries. Send me an email to let me know where I can check out these awesome trailers!
4) Book talk TUT to your students! This includes showing them my website, the book trailer, and overall getting them pumped about the book. Send me an email to let me know. I'd love to hear their reactions! Also, after I hear from you, I'm happy to send along some signed postcards for your class. Just let me know how many you need and where to send them.
5) Your choice! Come up with some creative way to share TUT with the world and you totally get another entry! Just let me know what it is. And you can totally do more than one of these!
Fill out the google form below. Then, for any of the entries that you email me, make sure they also have your school name and your name so I know they are connected.
Thank you for the awesome, continued support and #readtut!
* Open to US only
* Open to 4th grade and up
* Up to 30 books are available for the set
* Open until October 31st, 2015
#readtut on a nut!
Thanks to librarians Kay Hawkins, Morgan LeFevre, and Patty Voga for the fun picture!