"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Book of the Week - The Titan's Curse

This week's book is The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan. I haven't read it yet, but it's on the top of my bag for Disneyworld.
I mentioned it before, but I attended Rick Riordan's book signing this past Sunday. He read aloud from the book and captivated my 6-year old son. And though this is slightly above my son's reading level, I'm wondering if the audio version might be appropriate.
And I love that the first book in the series - The Lightning Thief - was picked by Al Rocker for his Kid's Book Club this month (thanks Fuse8).

If you haven't read the first two books in this series, then do so immediately. Me? I couldn't put them down.

I'm off to Disney in search of blogging inspiration!

1 comment:

HipWriterMama said...

These books are on my list. Have fun in Disney! Come back with some great stories so I can live vicariously through your experiences. Safe travels!