"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Don't Mess With Electricity

We've heard this all along since the minute we could hear. Electricity is dangerous. It can kill you. Seriously.

I think this little guy didn't take it seriously, or he chose not to listen. So here's what electricity can do if you get too close.


---

* Our lights had been flickering all throughout the house. As an electrical engineer, I tackle small electrical projects around the house. Outlets. Switches. Light fixtures. But serious electricity I don't get near. Why? I want to stay alive.
When the electrician opened the outside breaker box, he found this little guy on the wire.
To quote my son - "Sad for him."

1 comment:

Jim D said...

Were he and his friends trying to do a Frankenstein movie perhaps? I can picture sparks of elctricity arcing through the poor things body as the lights fade in and out. Kind of a pre-Halloween image that zapped through my brain.