So eight weeks went by. I can't get it back. But I'm happy to say I do have a list of accomplishments for the time off.
1) 3 weeks in Virginia with side trip to Philly and Central PA
2) 1 week in the Bahamas
3) Painted upstairs hallway
4) Stained the deck and playscape
5) Built awesome, fantastic, Haunted playhouse for the kids
6) Hosted a birthday party for my daughter
7) Cleaned the house (once)
8) Read "The First Five Pages" by Noah Lukeman
9) Worked on revisions for WIP
10) Gave two cars loads of stuff to Goodwill
OK, that's my top ten.