"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A fun, fun meme

This is a fun one. I couldn't resist when I got tagged by Chris at The Simple and The Ordinary. Thanks, Chris!

Here are the specifics:

The rules are:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


So, I reached to my stack and picked up The Book of the Dead. P123 is a full page photo from a papyrus scrolls, and seeing as how I have no clue on reading hieroglyphics (Little Willow, you could probably interpret), I opted for book 2 in the stack.

So here's book 2 - The Complete Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook.

Re-zip and cover with a dirty pillowcase to deter inspection. If you suspect you will be the subject of a search (particularly a search by a thieving roommate), hide valuables among your roommmate's possessions. Make sure the hidden item is well concealed in the back of a closet, under her bed, or in another location she is unlikely to visit regularly.

So now you have some tips on how to hide things in a dorm room.

I tag:

Barrie
Jim D.
M. P. Barker
Kim B.
Jason (you are in college, so the dorm room thing may help)

Have fun!

3 comments:

Little Willow said...

*grins*

Jason said...

Actually, that gives me an idea next time they do room inspections, lol.

PJ Hoover said...

I think they sell a college version of "Worst Case Scenerio" :)