"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

In case you missed this ...


I'm part of this really great group called The Class of 2k8.

What is is? It's a group of first time YA/MG novelists with books coming out in 2008. We're the second generation of the "Class of"'s. Greg Fishbone started The Class of 2k7 last year which made a huge positive impression on the book world.

So 2008 is our year. And January starts off with 2 great book releases.

Liz Gallagher's THE OPPOSITE OF INVISIBLE
Lisa Schroeder's I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME

I'm all set to head to the bookstore and buy both when they come out on January 8th, and I hope you will too!

But in the meantime, while you wait, head over and check out The Class of 2k8 Blog. We've been busy. We're excited. And we want to tell the world about it!

6 comments:

Sara Latta said...

Great graphic for the Class of 2k8! Neat blog, too. When do you get your week to shine--close to the pub date?

carla said...

I love the graphic as well...and the blog.

AND have the same question as sara.

Im not innovativecreative today I guess :)

C.

HipWriterMama said...

Congratulations! Here's to a great 2008!

Little Willow said...

I see hieroglyphs, and I'm instantly intrigued! (You're talking to a girl who was translating cartouches for friends and strangers alike at the museum.) If you have a LiveJournal syndicated feed, please let me know so that I may add you. :)

Shari said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Congrats on your upcoming book release -- I hope you enjoy these months leading up to it. Good luck with all your writing!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for all the great wishes, guys!