We've decided to take the plunge. I've been having so much fun seeing pictures on a friend's blog of their family playing with the Wii, that, well, we're going for it.
We've been anti-computer games in the past. But here are my thoughts:
1) Fun family activity. We can compete against each other.
2) More active than watching a video of Scooby Doo.
3) I can bowl, play ping pong, and box, all while never leaving my family room.
4) The kids will think I'm a cool mom for buying one.
5) When friends come over for play dates, they will think I'm a cool mom.
6) I want to be a cool mom.
I have a friend who works at Nintendo. He can guarantee me one in a week. So after a quick price check (thanks, Mom), I'll put in my order.