"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, March 17, 2008

Links Close to my Heart

OK, so if you haven't been over to visit The Class of 2k8 blog in a while, now's a great time to do so. Why? We're on our second launch of the month!
In case you've lost track of our launches so far, four of our 27 books have debuted.
The Opposite of Invisible by Liz Gallagher
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
The Gollywhopper Games by Jody Feldman
A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth Bunce
Stop by the blog! Offer a congratulations!

On that same note, take a second and pop over to The Class of 2k8 Website.
Why?
The homepage has been redesigned by - guess who? Yep, by me! I used tables and pictures and everything.
And if for some reason it looks totally hosed in your browser, a comment would be great. Not along the lines of "This webpage sucks," but more along the lines of "When I look at this in Netscape on my Linux workstation, the columns don't line up nice."
OK, you get the idea.


Oh yeah, Blooming Tree Press has a newly designed website. No, I didn't have anything to do with it, but it does have my book cover and my name on it, so that's pretty cool. I'm under Midgrade Novels.


Have you set a goal for eating right and exercising for the year? Good! Head over to my buddy MizFit and see why at the core, we're all the same.


And a final thank you to my friend/co-worker who pre-ordered The Emerald Tablet!

9 comments:

Erin said...

The website looks great! I love all the pretty covers lined up...

Christine M said...

Great job on the website!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Erin and Chris!
Two great things about it:
I had fun working on it.
I'm getting better at all this web stuff.

Anonymous said...

And you really did a bang up job on our 2k8 site!! Thanks!!! Looks great. Even my little old placeholder cover for Samantha Hansen Has Rocks In Her Head looks pretty.

-Nancy

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Nancy! I just added your new, adorable cover!

Jim D said...

Tricia,

Nice job on the website! It rocks!
(I use that exotic web browser called Internet Explorer)

Oh, and Nancy -- I'm thinking Samantha Hansen rocks too....She's added to my to buy list (which already included The Emerald Tablet).

Jim D

PJ Hoover said...

Jim, this is why you are awesome :)
You now officially have 2 2k8 fans.

But I have to admit, the Linux comment was directed at you.
I do admit I checked it on my Linux box at work. Netscape doesn't show any of the pretty border, but seems to get the rest at least looking orderly.
And Samantha Hansen does look great!

Jim D said...

OK....now I'm really curious.....did you think I used Linux???

Gee, I didn't even see him on the Charlie Brown Easter Beagle Special last night. :-)

Jim D

PJ Hoover said...

Linux rocks. I thought all engineering types believed this. And so does Linus. The blanket and the thumb sucking is way close to home with my daughter.
Man, I can't believe we missed the Easter special.