"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Look! I'm on the Internet!

Random Note: I forgot to mention I tested for my green belt in Kung Fu this week. I love testing! It's so great to be able to challenge myself in such a positive way!


In case you just can't get enough of me, here are two more awesome places to check:

1) I'm the featured Blogging Writer on this month's Edge of the Forest! If you read the interview all the way to the end, you even get to see a picture of my wonderful writing space.

2) Special thanks to Cynthia Leitich Smith for the shout out on her Cynsations blog.

7 comments:

Christine M said...

Great interview! And congrats on the green belt. Good for you for challenging yourself!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Chris!

HipWriterMama said...

Love your interview and your writing space. October will be here, sooner than you know it. Yay!

PJ Hoover said...

I know, Vivian! I'm getting excited :)

carla said...

IMPRESSIVE and, of course, CONGRATS.

Jim D said...

Great interview! Can't wait to see the book out.

Jim D (who saw one of your 2k8 class members this weekend)

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Carla and Jim! My first official interview!
Jim, who'd you see? JM?