Here we go again. A brand new week ahead. So what's on for this week?
My top five things I want to accomplish this week are:
1) Submit critique piece for manuscript workshop I'm attending in June.
2) Prepare for my son's seventh birthday (and associated party). This includes ordering the Chick-fil-a and cake, and making sure the house is in perfect order (:))
3) Finish initial pass on revision of NOTW. Many more passes required, but I'm feeling good that by next Monday I'll be once through the thing.
4) Buy some new phones. There seems to be a coup around the house with my phones. None of them seem to work right. One I can't hear on. Another has static.
5) Head to my local B&N and grab some awesome books by authors in The Class of 2k8. The ones I plan to pick up this time are: Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer, A Difficult Boy by M. P. Marker, A Lucky Place by Zu Vincent, and Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle. Looking for some great books? Head there and get them yourself!
Have a great week ahead, and if you've got anything to add, have at it and share!