Goal for this past weekend: Have fun! After spending much of the weekend hanging out with friends, I'm ready to sit my bottom in front of the computer and relax with everything else.
The last week of school, then it's summer, summer, summer! So here goes.
1) I got hacked! My credit card info got taken (including said sacred security code). So I've spent the better part of today canceling the card and clearing up the charges (which luckily is not a big deal). Once I get new cards tomorrow, I can set up all my auto-charge stuff again.
How could something like this happen to someone as responsible as me, you ask. My best guess is a couple weeks ago when we went outlet shopping, one of the sales clerks made a copy of the card information as the fraudulent charges started the next day. They're all online, under a fake name, and for places like blockbuster.com. Goal: Always watch card when it's out of my hands in the future.
2) Buy envelopes to mail ARCs out in. But guess what - I can't do it today. I've got no credit card! (There's no better way to save money).
3) Work more on plotting for T2-KOS. I came up with some good stuff last week and plan to do more this week. Totally focusing on my MC's motivation right now. Then I plan to write all the plots out in columns and tie them together.
4) I'm getting a massage tomorrow - so long as I can come up with the cash to pay (once again - the no credit card thing). I do have a gift card which will cover the very large bulk of it.
5) Pray the current audiobook I'm listening to gets better. No, I won't name it, but I find it's gotten to the point where I can't stand the MC. I keep hoping she'll be redeemed here any second. It's third in a series, so I'm invested. I have faith in the author to make me like her again, but I'm praying it will happen soon.
Enjoy the weather! Watch your credit cards! And do something fun!
Happy week ahead!