It's all good. I love getting up and starting each day fresh!
Here's my five for the week:
1) I met with my web designers to talk about plans for my book page. In the doing, I realized I need a map.
So I started with this:
And ended with this:
I love the power of a the Light Bright and Adobe Photoshop.
2) I went camping. I ate s'mores. I dared the outhouse (um, yuck). Really, is there anything grosser? The main bathrooms near us were under construction.
3) I rode my bike while camping. I completely forgot how much I love to bike ride. Almost 6 years ago, I took an SUV head-on while on my bike, and since then, it's never been the same. Sure, I have a new bike, but let's just say in the last 6 years I rode it enough to count on 2 fingers. This summer - family bike rides.
4) We (finally) met with someone to have wills drawn up. Yay! This has been on the list for a good five years.
5) Five books I ordered from Amazon came!
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
The Lucky Place by Zu Vincent
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
A Difficult Boy by M. P. Barker
Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer
To order this week:
The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
La Petite Four by Regina Scott
Have a great weekend! I'm off the see the Round Rock Express play on Sunday!