"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday - Got Five goals?

Camping you ask? The tent rocked. The missing sleeping bags had us sleeping on rocks. I've discovered after the tent, my highest priority is a pillow. What? We forgot pillows and sleeping bags? But fortunately my duffle bag served as my pillow.

Now this is a tent:



Have you thought about your goals for the week? No? Guess what? It's not too late. What Five things are you going to accomplish this week?

Here goes:

1) Upload all photos to Snapfish and order prints. Also back up photos onto CDs.

2) Finish Pretties. Finish Battle of the Labyrinth.

3) Finish revisions on NOTW. Email off to my editor.

4) Get the oil changed in my car.

5) Begin thinking about plot changes to make to to T2. I'm going to draw the plot out on paper and use techniques from the DVD watching of last week to create the perfect plot!


So get to it! Post your goals, and get to work! And have a great week!

11 comments:

Jim D said...

Unless you have really thick sleeping bags, you'll still feel the rocks.

Air Matresses rock....or should I say unrock.

Jim D

PJ Hoover said...

True, Jim! And we did have one thin twin sized one for all four of us :)
Our other big one required a pump which we did not have!
Preparation? Where was it?

beth said...

Nice tent! I wanna go camping now! I'm having all sorts of wonderful memory of family trips... :)

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Beth, it was a great tent. Tons of room. And I'm ready to go again!

keri mikulski :) said...

I love the tent! :)

Let's see -
1. Finish LiveStrong assignment
2. 1000 words a day of SCREWBALL 2
3. Play with Kaci
4. Finish up softball coaching this week
5. Prep for tournament signing

Have a great week!

Working Mom said...

You're so organized, did you intentionally forget the sleeping bags and pillows, or is there a story here?

PJ Hoover said...

Great goals, Keri! Thanks for sharing them :) I love the first draft stage! Have fun.

It was an accident, Working mom. My husband told me everything was in one big bin. This didn't include the sleeping bags or chairs, and he never bought a pump for the air mattress.
Goal for the summer - organize camping supplies so I know where everything is.
:)

carla said...

(cue sappy music)
I get so motivated from your blog.
and miss seeing your face.

C.

PJ Hoover said...

Mizfit, can I just say YOU are the motivating one. Just like Yoda said a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there is no try only do.
And even now, in present day times, we have Mizfit telling us the same thing!

Amy said...

That tent is AWESOME!

Thanks for the link on the plotting stuff. Amazing. I've put it in my cart for my next Amazon order!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Amy! And you're welcome. I'm tempted to buy the DVD myself.