Camping you ask? The tent rocked. The missing sleeping bags had us sleeping on rocks. I've discovered after the tent, my highest priority is a pillow. What? We forgot pillows and sleeping bags? But fortunately my duffle bag served as my pillow.
Now this is a tent:
Have you thought about your goals for the week? No? Guess what? It's not too late. What Five things are you going to accomplish this week?
1) Upload all photos to Snapfish and order prints. Also back up photos onto CDs.
2) Finish Pretties. Finish Battle of the Labyrinth.
3) Finish revisions on NOTW. Email off to my editor.
4) Get the oil changed in my car.
5) Begin thinking about plot changes to make to to T2. I'm going to draw the plot out on paper and use techniques from the DVD watching of last week to create the perfect plot!
So get to it! Post your goals, and get to work! And have a great week!