"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ok, so there are two of them

Over at Bookworms' Reviews, there are two bookworms. We already know I loved the first review. And here's a snippet of the second review.

"Step aside, move down, you unworthy Newberry Award winning books, and such! This book qualifies as the greatest, most AMAZING book in the history of books! I couldn't put it down."

Read the whole review here.

Do you see me smiling?
:)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

So smart those bookworms are! Heading over to read the reviews...

PJ Hoover said...

They are smart, aren't they, Kelly! :)

Amy said...

Do your cheeks hurt yet?

keri mikulski :) said...

Yay!!! Amazing review. Congrats.

Sheri said...

That is an awesome review!!!!! And it all sounds so intriguing. I told you when it's available, I want a signed copy!

PJ Hoover said...

Not quite, Amy :) But close!

Thanks, Keri! They make the book sounds so good!

You got it, Sheri! Or if/when I make it to NJ, I can sign it. It seems like tons of writing people live in NJ! What's up with that?

Sheri said...

Oh yes, NJ's the scene for writers! Kidding, but it does seem like we have a high concentration. I think it is the proximity to NYC - the capital of literary agents and publishing houses...

So, yes, do indeed come to NJ! I would LOVE it!

We are having two workshops in October. check it out... www.newjerseyscbwi.com And tell Kathy, I sent you!

PJ Hoover said...

I thought that might be it, Sheri! So close to NY.
Hmmm. October. It is the release month for my book, so I'm kind of thinking no, though it is hugely tempting! Thanks for the invite!