"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog Release Party c/o Gottawrite Girl!

Hey!

If you can't make it there in person today at BookPeople, please head over to
Gottawrite Girl's blog. She's holding a virtual celebration in honor of my book release party!

*** Edited - I neglected to mention there's an autographed copy of The Emerald Tablet being raffled off over on Gottawrite Girl. Head over for your chance to win!

See you there!

8 comments:

Christine M said...

I'm heading over right now.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Chris!!!!! You're awesome!

C.R. Evers said...

Yea! I'm on my way over! :0)

Christy

Vivian said...

Nice interview, PJ! Hope your Austin book release party was all you dreamed of.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Christy and Vivian! I hope you guys win the free book!
And the release party was awesome! More tomorrow!

Gottawrite Girl said...

PJ, I can't wait to hear more about the party! Talk to you soon!

TJ Brown said...

hope you had a wonderful time!
Teri

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Susan and Teri!