"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, November 03, 2008

Around the web

So what did you do with your extra hour? I stayed up late critiquing with mine since the kids went to bed normal time! Now I'm looking forward to a to-do list longer than my arm which is great! Better to be busy, right?

So as not to inundate you with anything else, check out some places around the web:

First - If you want to win one of two ARCs of The Emerald Tablet, head over to Jessica Burkhart's blog and leave a comment!

Second - It's my launch week over on The Class of 2k8 blog! I'll be blogging over there all week. So today is just an overview, but I have a few really fun blog posts planned!

Third - Saundra Mitchell asked me my favorite interview question thus far. Head over and read my Five Minute interview with Saundra and see if you can figure out which question I'm talking about (critique group should get this one!).

Fourth - Want to read more about my release party? Head over to Cynsations where Cynthia Leitich Smith included some cool pictures of the big event!

Fifth - Also on the Class of 2k8 blog, check out this past Friday's post to see my top accomplishments from 2008 and what I want to have by 2018.

12 comments:

Christine M said...

Sounds like a busy week!

adrienne said...

I enjoyed that interview. Don't know your fave, but I liked the King Tut question! (And your answer)

TJ Brown said...

Wow! Busy, busy!
Teri

Gottawrite Girl said...

Always better to be busy!!! And yaye for writing over on 2K8!

beth said...

Yay, a chance to win an ARC! :)

Carrie Harris said...

I TRIED to sleep with the extra hour, but my children didn't cooperate. I should have given up and did some critiquing. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Yes, Chris! Super busy through November! I'll be loving December when it gets here!

Thanks, Adrienne, and yes, you guessed my favorite interview question! Love King Tut!

Busy, busy, Teri! Just like you!

Totally agree, Susan. It's much better to be busy!

ARCs are good, Beth! I have a nice collection at home. Someday I'll figure out what to do with them!

Yes, Carrie, rarely would my children cooperate in something like this if I wanted them to. But they sure are cute!

Thanks for visiting, everyone!

devon ellington said...

I wrote during my extra hour. It was fun.

keri mikulski :) said...

Great stuff, PJ. :) I hope I win an ARC. :)

Kimberly Derting said...

I saw High School Musical 3...and believe it or not, my toe was a tappin'.

I love all the great interviews and sites you have linked. I'm so excited for you!!!

Jim Danielson said...

I've been away from the group a while, but there's no doubt in my mind which question....but they were all great.

Jim

PJ Hoover said...

Writing is good, Devon! Good choice!

Thanks, Keri! I wish you would/had also.

Thank you so much, Kimberly!

I knew you'd know, Jim! And yes, you've been away a long time! Keep us in your thoughts!