"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pflugerville Signing at Blue Marble Java

If you live in Austin, Pflugerville, or anywhere in the general vicinity, come see me

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 3:00 (until whenever)
at
Blue Marble Java

I'll be selling and signing books, and I'd love to see some new and familiar faces! Did I mention what a great gift The Emerald Tablet makes? Here's a perfect chance to stock up for all those birthday parties you have in the coming months :) Kids love fantasy and sci-fi books, especially when personalized to them!

Books. Coffee. Does life get any better than that?
If you buzz over to the Blue Marble Java website, the cover for The Emerald Tablet is front and center! (actually front and left)

See you there!

And I just want to point out they have free WiFi if you're looking for a new place to write!

21 comments:

beth said...

Love books + coffee. Wish I lived in your area, though! ...or had teleportation super powers....

PJ Hoover said...

Wish you could be there, too, Beth! But at least you have TFOHAT party to look forward to!

C.R. Evers said...

Have a great book signing! Wish I could be there too!!

Christy

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Christy! Wish you could, too!

Solvang Sherrie said...

I'm not close enough to drop in, though I wish I could. I just ordered by copy of the Emerald Tablet from Amazon. Will you sign it if I send it?

Miriam S.Forster said...

Ooo... teleportation super powers. If anyone figures that out let me know.

Have a good book-signing!

Keri Mikulski said...

Have fun!!! :)

Nora MacFarlane said...

Mmmm... Coffee, books, and Wifi - all in one spot. Good luck with the book signing!

PJ Hoover said...

Totally, Sherrie! I'd be flattered beyond belief! If you email me, I'll send you my snail mail address! triciajh (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks!

Surely someone can figure out teleportation, Miriam. I had you pegged for the job. Ah, well, keep working on it. You'll make a killing!

Thanks, Keri and Nora! It ought to be fun. I just have to remember, no chocolate cake while trying to talk to people.

Have a great weekend!

Robyn said...

Hiya, thought I'd stop by and give a shout out! Wish I could be there too. Your newest blog bud, Robyn

Devon Ellington said...

I bet it went really, really well!

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Robyn! Welcome to the blog! And thanks for dropping by!

Thanks, Devon! Hope you had a great weekend!

Christina Farley said...

What a great combination! Books and coffee are great to go together. I wish I could go!

Carrie Harris said...

Hope the event turned out well!

beckylevine said...

Hope you had a great time and sold lots of books!

Kelly said...

I hope your signing went well! I'm looking forward to reading your book!

Stacy Nyikos said...

Hope it went well. What am I saying?? I've done signings with you! I know it went well!!

Kelly H-Y said...

Sounds fabulous!!! Hope the signing went spectacularly! :-)

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks so much, everyone! It was totally a blast! And the coffee was awesome!

Vivian said...

Creative idea for a book signing, PJ! I'm glad the book signing was fun.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Vivian!