Are you feeling lucky, punk? Are you? Are you?
We've had a wonderful time with Critter here in Texas. Thing about Critter though? He doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. He claims it makes him smell like fish, and seeing as how he's kind of a cow...well...smelling like a fish simply won't do.
Critter made friends, read some great books, and even went to Kung Fu once. He's pretty sure if he hung around here a bit longer he'd get his black belt. But alas, that is not Critter's style.
Critter with his new best friend.
Here's what Critter needs to know:
Where should he go next? He needs to know. He wants to know.
1) Those who want to participate can leave a comment in the comments section to have a chance to have Critter come to visit you.
2) On Thursday at midnight I will draw the name of the lucky person who gets to have Critter come for a visit (so comment soon). I will get your mailing address from you and will send Critter to your house. Make sure I can contact you!
3) When you get Critter in the mail, write your name and city location.
4) Now you get to Send Critter someplace else. Host a contest for Critter on your blog and then send Critter to the winner from your blog. (the critter is made of a light weight foam board, so it should not be too expensive to mail.)
5) Christy Evers will track Critter's location so we can see where he has been and where he will be going.
There are 16 name spaces on Critter. My name is on the #2 spot. So, Critter gets to go to 14 other places. The last person will send Critter back to Christy Evers.
So. Are you in? Please make sure that you are willing to keep Critter going on his adventure if you sign up for this. If you don't follow through, you'll break Critter's heart (and ruin the fun for the rest of us.)
So read the small print, and then leave me a comment.
Tell me, what is the most fun thing you will let Critter tag along for?