Happy Weekend! I love Fall. I love the weekends! We've got a packed day tomorrow complete with flag football, Kung Fu, and a party. Sunday Lego League. But busy is good, right?
I hope writing is going great for everyone! And for all those getting ready to do NaNo...whoo hoo! I'm not partaking this year. Too many revisions. But revisions are good. I aim to get through my WIP a few times by the end of November.
*I want to note that my son finished THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD last night and loved it! And not just because the book is dedicated to him. This makes me happy :)
Okay, my five for the week:
1) Check out some more awesome pics from my release party over on Cynsations. If you look closely, you can see the back of my daughter's shiny blond head complete with pony tails.
2) Beth Revis let her readers interview me. Check out the answers today over on Writing it Out!
3) And speaking of Beth Revis, thank you for the awesome review for THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD! My favorite line from the review:
"This one is better than the first. If you liked THE EMERALD TABLET, you'll love THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD."
4) The BookPeople blog, BookKids, has an interview up with Jessica Lee Anderson and me. Check it out here.
5) TOTALLY RANDOM AND OFF TOPIC OF WRITING: Why does it crack me up that in my daughter's religious ed class, they picked saints to celebrate for All Saints Day, and she picked St. Clare of Assisi, the patron saint of TELEVISION?
(I think Scooby Doo is responsible.)
Okay, off to have lunch with my son and then revise. Have a great weekend!