"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Red Dirt - See you there!

I'm off to the Red Dirt Book Festival in Shawnee, OK! If you happen to be in the area, I'll be on a panel on Friday from 11:15 - 12:15 in Room 2 of the Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center. I'll also be signing afterward from from 2 - 3:15 in the Exhibit Hall. Please come see me!
I'll post pics when I get back, but I leave you with this.


Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Beautiful. Enjoy!

adrienne said...

Have fun. Love the picture!

Kelly said...

Beautiful! Have a great trip!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Oh, wow! I visited OK for the first time a few weeks ago. Guess my timing was off :(

Miriam S.Forster said...

Holy moly, that is some red dirt. :) Lovely, though. Have fun!

Kelly H-Y said...

Have a blast ... and a safe trip!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Wow! Such an interesting photo! Wish I could be there. I'll look forward to your update.

Nora MacFarlane said...

Love the photo! Have a good trip!

Keri Mikulski said...

Have fun!! Great pic. :)

beckylevine.wordpress.com said...

Looks beautiful--have a wonderful trip!

Robyn Campbell said...

Great pic! That is definitely Red dirt river. Wish I could be there with you. Have a fun, safe trip. :)

Just Joany said...

Love the picture! Have a great weekend. --- Just Joany

http://redwagonflights.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Good luck--I know you'll do awesome!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks so much, everyone!