"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, January 11, 2010

Critique Contest and the Becky Levine Winner!


Happy Monday!

We're giving away a manuscript critique over at the Texas Sweethearts blog, so if you're interested, head over and check it out!

***

And I'm thrilled to announce the winner of THE CRITIQUE GROUP SURVIVAL GUIDE by Becky Levine is...


Yay, Kelly! Email me your address and whether you'd prefer a print version or a PDF, and Becky will arrange it!

Thank you all so much for entering!

And have a great week!

10 comments:

Angela said...

Grats, Kelly!

Kelly H-Y said...

I won?! Wow ... very cool! The PDF version is fine, in which case you can e-mail it to kellyhoeckelberg@msn.com. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you my physical address. Thanks again!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Congrats, Kelly!!

beckylevine.wordpress.com said...

Congratulations, Kelly--just off to send you an email!

Kelly said...

Congrats, Kelly!
I'm off to the TX Sweeties blog!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats, Kelly. That's great that you won. And thanks P.J. for offering the critique contest.

Christina Farley said...

Yeah for Kelly!

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats, Kelly! :)

lotusgirl said...

Yea for Kelly.

PJ Hoover said...

Yay for Kelly, and thank you, everyone, for the comments!