I'm totally psyched for the Virginia Festival of the Book. I'm on a panel Saturday, March 20th, at 2:00 pm in case you're in the Charlottesville area! I'll post some pics next week. I'm also having coffee with my agent, Laura Rennert, who will also be there.
I'm cataloging my thoughts on writing while on vacation, but in the meantime, I'll give you five things I'm doing besides writing on vacation:
1) Played three games of croquet today. I won two. My son won one (nice bit of rhyming there). I LOVE croquet. It has to be up there in the top three favorite games to play. Croquet reminds me of sunny days, green grass, and leisure time.
2) Watch JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH, the 1954 version. In case you don't know, this is my all time favorite movie. Love. It. Almost as much as I love croquet.
3) Reading. I've read a few other books and just started WITCH AND WIZARD by James Patterson.
4) Took a nap. And it was a nice one.
5) Put together a YouTube video to play before our Virginia Festival of the Book panel on Saturday. Why? Why not.
And as a special treat, here are five things I have not done while on vacation besides write:
4) Woken up early
5) Commented on too many blogs! I'm sorry! I'll be back commenting next week :)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!