"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winner and Patience!

When you get a chance, head over to The Texas Sweethearts blog where we have Jessica Lee Anderson talking to us a bit about patience and her writing journey.


And a huge thank you for all those who dropped by to wish Jo Whittemore cheers on the release of her brand new book, FRONT PAGE FACE-OFF! I wasn't able to make her release party, but I heard it was a smashing success. Way to go, Jo!

And the winner of an autographed copy of FRONT PAGE FACE-OFF is...


Robyn, please email me and let me know who to have Jo sign it to and where to mail it!

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Danyelle said...

Yay! Congrats, Robyn!

Robyn Campbell said...

Oh man. I won? I really won? WOOT, WOOT. Here's a picture of me smiling.>(^_^) Thank you, thank you,Tricia. Yayaaaaaaaaa

beth said...

Congrats Robyn!

PJ Hoover said...

I was happy when my son picked Robyn's number! Of course, I'd be happy if any of you guys won!

Kelly said...

Congrats to Jo on her book release and to Robyn on her book win!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Kelly!

C.R. Evers said...

Happy Monday to you too!

Congrats to both Jo and Robyn!

:0)

Christina Farley said...

Yeah Robyn! Such a great contest!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, you guys!