My five for the week:
1) I am totally in love with the Egg Timer. I've been setting it and closing all other Internet stuff and writing, and it's working great. The one I use is here.
(no, I don't have a Lego Egg Timer, but we've got a strong Lego focus around the house. I may have to invest in this cutie!)
2) I adore watching my kids Easter Egg hunt! But, yikes! I can't find Cadbury Creme Eggs at our HEB. They seriously need to order more. This, aside from the kids, is a highlight of Easter.
3) I'm really looking forward to TLA! I'll be signing on Thursday, April 15th, and the same day is our Texas Sweethearts reception at 3:00.
4) I'm doing some script writing for our elementary school television station. How fun! About one minutes skits which will run for the next two weeks. I think I may even do a guest appearance :)
5) Good reading done lately. Good writing done lately. I managed to get 9000 words written in the last week (it's the egg timer). Also, I've critiqued some awesome pieces recently and am looking forward to two months full of critiques ahead.
Have a great weekend!