"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, May 10, 2010

Spreading the Awesome: PERFECT CHEMISTRY Winner!

Happy Monday! And a huge thank you to everyone who entered the contest for PERFECT CHEMISTRY by Simone Elkeles. It's great to make so many new blog friends!

Okay, so using my random number generator, I'm thrilled to announce the winner is...

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess  

Yay, Courtney! Contact me and send me your mailing address!

11 comments:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

YAY!! I am so excited - I have been dying to read this one!!!

Thank you so much for the awesome contest. This was so much fun to participate in ;o)

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

beth said...

I'm so impressed by this author--and I think her new cover looks fantastic!

Janet Johnson said...

Congratulations Courtney!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Courtney.

Angela said...

Congrats! Lucky Girl!

Kelly said...

Congrats, Courtney, and also thanks PJ for the great book recommendation!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

That book is perfect for Courtney!! :-)

Shannon Whitney Messenger said...

Yay, congrats to Courtney! :)

PJ Hoover said...

You guys should all read it! It was just fabulous!

Indigo said...

Woot! Congratulations Courtney! (Hugs)Indigo

Christina Farley said...

Yay Courtney! Looks like an awesome book!