"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Final Day at ALA

It's hard to believe ALA is already over, and this is my last official post on it. Monday I had much of the time to wander by myself as Jessica Lee Anderson met with her rockstar agent Andrea Cascardi in the morning. Once she was done, we hit Chinatown again for lunch and then it was back to the show where most of the publishers were either selling dirt cheap or giving away all books left. (I know, how awesome is that?).

We stopped by Cynthea Liu's signing. Love Cynthea! And I'm looking forward to seeing her again at NCTE this fall at Disneyworld!!!!!


On our way out we ran into Elizabeth Law who I showed all my Egmont books to. Jessica Lee Anderson, Elizabeth Law, and me.


And who thinks this is what Jessica and I had for lunch?

I'll post later on some of the awesome books I've read recently, both obtained at ALA and otherwise!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I love to go all these places vicariously with you. :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

It sounds like you had a great time at ALA!

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

Wow!! this looks like fun!!