"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Friday, August 06, 2010

Book Trailer Love! HOLLER LOUDLY by Cynthia Leitich Smith, illustrated by Barry Gott

I have officially ventured into the making of book trailers, and I couldn't be happier to show you a book trailer I made for what I consider to be the most darling picture book coming out this fall!

I give you HOLLER LOUDLY, written by Cynthia Leitich Smith, illustrated by Barry Gott.



HOLLER LOUDLY will be available from Dutton Children's Books, an imprint of Penguin Group USA, Inc., November 11, 2010.


From Amazon:

Holler Loudly has a voice as big as the southwestern sky, and everywhere he goes, people tell him to "Hush!" From math class to the movies and even the state fair, Holler's LOUD voice just keeps getting him into trouble. But when a huge tornado comes twisting into town, Holler (with that voice of his!) saves the day.

Readers will cheer for this rollicking story about celebrating our unique gifts, and Barry Gott's bright, fun illustrations will have you hollering for more.

9 comments:

storyqueen said...

Your trailer is adorable! Well done!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Shelley!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Cute trailer and the illustrations look fabulous!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

PJ, that's a wonderful video (and of course a wonderful story and illustrations). I smiled all the way through. and still am. :D

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, guys! I had so much fun making it!

Miriam S. Forster said...

I can't hear it because my filter hates the internet! *sob*

I will have to watch it on another computer when I get home this weekend. Cute artwork though!

Dancing with Dragons is Hard on your Shoes

PJ Hoover said...

I am in love with the artwork, Miriam. It is so darling!

Cynthia Leitich Smith said...

Look at you! Spreading the love. Thanks again!

PJ Hoover said...

You're welcome, Cyn!