"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, September 27, 2010

DARK SONG and THE NECROPOLIS ARC Winners!

Thanks for everyone for entering to win some awesome books!

*****

This week's winner of an ARC of my newest book THE NECROPOLIS by PJ Hoover (CBAY Books, Oct. 16, 2010)


is...

D. M. Cunningham at Literary Asylum

*****

The winners for the two ARCs of

DARK SONG by Gail Giles (Little, Brown, Sept 2010)


are...


*****

Congrats to the winners! And thank you to all who entered!

And don't forget I'm also giving away:

Three more copies of THE NECROPOLIS by PJ Hoover (that's me!) (CBAY Books, October 2010)
Click here to enter.


ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis (Razorbill, January 11, 2011)
Click here to enter!

8 comments:

VICTORIA SAAVEDRA said...

Congrats to the winners!! And thanks for the opportunity to win!

Jen Daiker said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Amazing!! What a cool contest I missed out on!

Jenilee Antonio said...

Congratulations to the winners!!! You're all so lucky!

Angela Ackerman said...

Huge congrats to the winners! :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Robyn Campbell said...

Congrats to one and all. Waaahaaa. I missed my chance to enter. *she kicks self*

I hope all is well with you Tricia. :) Thanks for my birthday wish. I loved hearing from you on my special day. :)

Crazy Cat Lady said...

Oh! Thank you sooo much! I am soooo excited!

Crazy Cat Lady
ccllibrary@aol.com
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to the winners. I'm hoping I'll win one of the next contests. I really want to win.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, all! And Robyn, I hope you had a great birthday!