"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, September 13, 2010

NERDS: M IS FOR MAMA'S BOY ARC Winner

I've been having such fun with all the contests and hope you guys have been, too!

*****

The winner of the ARC of NERDS: M IS FOR MAMA'S BOY by Michael Buckley (Abrams, Sept. 2010)


is...

KELLY at Kelly Polark

*****

Congratulations! And thank you!

Don't forget I am also giving away...

FALLOUT by Ellen Hopkins (Margaret K. McElderry, September 14, 2010)



THE IVY by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (Greenwillow, August 2010)


And I also have some fabulous giveaways scheduled for this week, too! So come back and visit!

4 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Kelly. That's awesome that you won. And thanks Trish for all the giveaways lately.

PJ Hoover said...

You're welcome, Natalie!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Aaarrrrggghhhh! I missed it. Dang! I'm dying to have that Nerds book. I guess that's what I get for going AWOL. :-)

Kelly said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to read me some Nerds!!