"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, October 02, 2010

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE and THE NECROPOLIS ARC Winners!

I'm so glad to see everyone else there in the blog world is as excited about this book as I am! Thank you to everyone who entered!

The winner of the ARC of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis (Razorbill, January 11, 2011)


is...

Tricia J. O'Brien at Talespinning

****

This week's winner of an ARC of my newest book THE NECROPOLIS by PJ Hoover (CBAY Books, Oct. 16, 2010)


is...


*****

Congrats to the winners!!!!!

Don't forget I'm also giving away:

BRAINS FOR LUNCH: A ZOMBIE NOVEL IN HAIKU?! written by K. A. Holt, illustrated by Gahan Wilson (Roaring Brook Press, August 2010)
Click here to enter.



ALIEN INVASION AND OTHER INCONVENIENCES by Brian Yansky (Candlewick, October 2010)
Click here to enter.



Two more copies of THE NECROPOLIS by PJ Hoover (that's me!) (CBAY Books, October 2010)
Click here to enter.

8 comments:

storyqueen said...

Congrats to the winners. (But I would be lying if I said I wasn't horribly jealous!!!!)

Shelley

yllektra (force-oblique) said...

Congrats to the winners!
Great giveaways!

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Congrats! I need to go buy your book now!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

!!!! I've stopped breathing! I soooo want to read Across the Universe. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. I'll email you my addy. *skips up moonbeams*

lotusgirl said...

Hangs head and cries: No Across the Universe for me. Congrats to Tricia. You lucky thing, you.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to the winners. I'm like storyqueen & wishing I won. I'm still hoping to win your book on the next giveaway.

OfficeGirl said...

I am so stoked about Across the Universe...I read the first chapter on the website. STUNNING. Can't wait! Congrats to the winners!

Karen Akins said...

Congrats to the winners!!