"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MOSTLY MONSTERLY - The Perfect Picture Book for your Little Monster

Okay, even if Tammi Sauer weren't such a doll of a person, I'd recommend this book.
And even if we didn't have the same agent, I'd recommend this book.
And even if I hadn't put on the Chicken Hat of awesome at ALA, I'd recommend this book.*

MOSTLY MONSTERLY by Tammi Sauer (Simon & Schuster, August 2010)


For all you picture book lovers out there, this is the perfect book to buy your little monsters for Halloween.

It's about a monster, Bernadette.
Well, she's mostly a monster. But not always.
Kind of like my daughter :)

And the art is to-die-for.

*me with the chicken hat of awesome (next to Tammi, of course)

8 comments:

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

That monster book looks PERFECT for my daughter! Hehe! And you're adorable in the hat. :)

PJ Hoover said...

It's so cute Michelle! And I bet you'd look fab in the hat, too :)

Lenore said...

I loved Mostly Monsterly too! In fact, I reviewed it today on my blog :)

PJ Hoover said...

We have equally great taste, Lenore!

tamarak said...

You rocked that hat. :)

xoxo

Thanks for posting about Bernadette!

PJ Hoover said...

LOL! Thanks, Tammi!

Kelly H-Y said...

That looks perfect for my daughter as well! :-) Hadn't heard of this one yet ... thanks so much for the heads-up!!!

PJ Hoover said...

I love it, Kelly!