"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, October 18, 2010

Spot the Book Contest and Win Free Books!

In honor of the release of the third (and final) book in my Forgotten Worlds Trilogy, THE NECROPOLIS, my publisher has offered up free books for a contest!

Here are the details:

1) Spot the third book, THE NECROPOLIS, in a bookstore.*

2) Take a picture of the book on the shelf. **

3) Email me the picture.


Three easy steps and you'll be entered to win one of five signed sets of the first two books in the series, THE EMERALD TABLET and THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD. ***

So don't you have to go to the bookstore today?????

Cute model not required

* Lots of Barnes & Nobles around the country are carrying it. You can check availability at barnesandnoble.com.

** Feel free to turn it faceout when you do this :)

*** Don't worry if you already have them. They make great holiday gifts, or donate them to your school or public library.

7 comments:

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Oooooooo, must go to bookstore!

lotusgirl said...

I need to go pick this up.

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I have checked for it here, but alas, Chapters doesn't have it. Love your little tip of turning them face out! I would if I found one!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, guys! And thanks for trying, Terry!

Soooz said...

Tricia, hi from Australia. I don't need to go to a book store. I'm holding my copy of "The Necropolis" in my hot little hand.

Thank you so much. I was thrilled to win the copy and have been impatiently waiting for it to arrive. yay! You are so lovely to have included the card and the bookmarks. I occasionally feel isolated from the rest of my blog friends being so far away. receiving this in the mail has made me feel connected in a special way... Thank you so much!
Suzannah Burke.

PJ Hoover said...

I'm so glad you got it, Suzannah, and I'm just kind of excited to know someone in Australia will be reading it! Thanks so much for letting me know!

Anastacia said...

What a very cool way to have a contest. I love this idea. I'll have to look for your book next time I'm at a B & N!