"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, November 29, 2010

DELIRIUM ARC Winner!

What a great contest! I want to give an enormous thank you to Kathy Habel at I am a Reader, Not a Writer for organizing such a wonderful blog event. It's a huge amount of work to collect all the blog posts and make sure they're all put up on time. Thank you, Kathy! You rock!

Okay, so I had a ton of entries, and thankfully I have a random number generator to pick the winner. The winner of


DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver (HarperCollins, February 2011)

is...

Anna Staniszewski at StoryBug!

*****

Congrats and thank you to all!

And don't forget I also have for giveaway

SAPPHIQUE by Catherine Fisher (Dial/Penguin, December 28, 2010)
Click here to enter!

5 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

Yeay! Congrats! (jealous)

chicleeblair said...

Woo, go Anna!

*is dorkily excited that she KNOWS someone that won an online contest*....

Inspired Kathy said...

Thank you for paricipating in the giveaways!!

Anna said...

Yay! I'm so excited to read this. Thank you!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, all of you, for entering! And enjoy the book, Anna! I know you will.