"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Trifecta Book Signing this weekend!


Hey! If you live in or around Austin, and you happen to be not caught up in kid's sports or church or whatever else you do on Sunday afternoons, then please come by BookPeople. Here are the details:

WHAT: Writers' League of Texas sponsored Book Signing

WHO:
  • PJ Hoover (me) signing THE EMERALD TABLET, THE NAVEL OF THE WORLD, and THE NECROPOLIS
  • K. A. Holt signing BRAINS FOR LUNCH: A ZOMBIE NOVEL IN HAIKU?! and MIKE STELLAR: NERVES OF STEEL
  • Jacqueline Kelly signing Newbery Honor book THE EVOLUTION OF CALPURNIA TATE

WHERE: BookPeople, Austin, TX

WHEN: Sunday, November 7, 2010, 2:00-4:00PM

I hope I see you there!

8 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have fun! I wish I lived close enough that I could come.

PJ Hoover said...

I wish you did, too, Natalie! That would be awesome!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I wish I was close!! :-)

PJ Hoover said...

I wish you were, too, Shannon!

C.R. Evers said...

I wish I lived close enough to go. Have fun!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Christy! Wish you were here!

Anne J said...

We are so bummed that we missed this. Will you be doing anymore local signings? We have the first 2 books signed so we definitely need to own the 3rd in a signed copy as well!

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Anne! I don't have any more planned for this year, but I'll let you know if any more get scheduled. Thanks so much for the support!