"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy Decorating c/o the The Final Frontier

There's nothing that makes me quite so happy as decorating my Christmas tree. We went simple this year on ornaments:
  • Star Trek (because it's the Final Frontier)
  • Star Wars (because Jedi are OSUM)
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (because that polka-dot elephant is just so darned cute)

I've even starting writing down there during the day so I can enjoy it more.

Hope all your holiday celebrating is going great!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it! We have some Star Wars ornaments on ours too! The force is strong with Santa.

PJ Hoover said...

LOL, Kelly! I LOVE that! I'll be using that frequently this holiday season!

Rebecca said...

Star Trek, Star Wars and Rudolph--interesting combo!

We've had all our Christmas stuff up since last Friday. I just love reading while sitting next to my Christmas tree!

PJ Hoover said...

There's just something so calming about it, isn't there, Rebecca? thanks!

Miriam S. Forster said...

Have I told you how much I love your tree yet? So. cool. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Thank you, Miriam! We are kindred spirits!