"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, December 18, 2010

THE HUNGER GAMES Playaway Winner!

I love the Playaways and am so glad I was able to pass one along in the contest! I know I'm going to keep these in mind as gift ideas in the future. Thank you to everyone who entered.

The winner of A PLAYAWAY of THE HUNGER GAMES


is...


*****

Congrats and thank you!

I'll be doing a special giveaway next week for two days only, so make sure to check back for that.

In the meantime, don't forget I'm also giving away four ARCs by James Patterson.
Click here to enter.

WITCH AND WIZARD by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet (Little, Brown, December 2009)


WITCH AND WIZARD: THE GIFT by James Patterson and Ned Rust (Little, Brown, December 13, 2010)


MED HEAD by James Patterson and Hal Friedman (Little, Brown, April 2010)
My Knock-Down, Drag-out, Drugged-up Battle With My Brain



DANIEL X: DEMONS AND DRUIDS by James Patterson and Adam Sadler (Little, Brown, July 2010)

2 comments:

VICTORIA SAAVEDRA said...

I love James Patterson!!! Congrats to the winner!

Miriam S. Forster said...

Congratulations!