"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Teen Tricia




In case you guys haven't heard of "Dear Teen Me" started by E. Kristen Anderson and Miranda Kenneally, you should definitely check it out. The basis premise is simple. All sorts of authors write letters to their teen selves.
And guess what?
There is no better day than today, because today is my letter to my teen self. So head over and see the kinds of things I'm telling little PJ about her future.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Danyelle said...

Thanks for the heads up. *goes over to read*

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Danyelle! Hope you're having a great day!

Miriam S. Forster said...

*wanders over* *reads*

Wow. You were a varsity cheerleading captain who was good at math, loved Star Trek and wore garbage bags and fishnet stockings for fun? That is AMAZING.

Can I put teen Tricia in my next book? Pleeese? You'd be an awesome character. :)

PJ Hoover said...

You make me smile, Miriam! I've never been a character in a book before. Now that would be fun!

Kristin said...

Great post! New follower-come by and say hi if you get a chance!

Kristin
MyBookishWays

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for following, Kristin! And thanks for reading the post.