"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ENCLAVE and DOGSLED DREAMS Winners!

Thanks to everyone for entering to win these two awesome books! You guys are going to LOVE them!

The winner of an ARC of ENCLAVE by Ann Aguirre (Feiwel & Friends, April 12, 2011)


is...

ANNA STANISZEWSKI at StoryBug!

*****

The winner of DOGSLED DREAMS by Terry Lynn Johnson (4RV Publishing LLC, December 2010)

is ...


*****

Don't forget I'm also giving away

DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth (Katherine Tegen Books, May 3, 2011)
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

3 comments:

Su said...

Hey, PJ! I've been trying to check out The Emerald Tablet at the library for ages, but it's always been checked out when I was there. So I finally got a clue & requested a hold, so I should be reading it soon. Can't wait!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to the winners!

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Su, thanks for checking for it! I really appreciate it, and I have to admit, I'm thrilled it's been checked out :)