"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Upcoming Books are you Most Looking Forward To?





I've been going on and on about what I've been reading and passing on ARCs I've loved, and every time I look, there are great new mentions of books coming out. I can hardly keep track!

So now it's your turn. You tell me:

What 2011 MG/YA books are you most looking forward to?


(And because I feel like every post needs a pic, I give you this! First sighting for me was yesterday on the drive back from the Dallas Librarians Conference, and I had to partake!)

9 comments:

Anna said...

At the moment, it's definitely Delirium by Lauren Oliver and What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. I loved Before I Fall so I can't wait to read Delirium and Sarah Dessen always writes amazing stories so I just know I'm going to love her next one!

Aleetha said...

Angelfire.
I have read many goodreview about it.
I really want to read it

nomadshan said...

I'm hearing a lot about Veronica Roth's Divergent. Also anticipating Carrie Ryan's Dark and Hollow Places and Ruta Sepetys's Between Shades of Gray (both due March 22) and Merrie Haskell's The Princess Curse (due in October).

Theresa Milstein said...

I've always loved the Cadbury Cream Egg. But since they've created the Caramel Egg, that's my favorite spring chocolate.

I'm most looking forward to Possession by Elana Johnson. It comes out in May.

Miriam S. Forster said...

I'd say Divergent definitely, and also Possession by Elena Johnson.

Twilighter said...

I love creme eggs I hate that u can onli get them coming up to easter :(.

Am really looking forward to the next True blood book & the next book in the Angel trilogy by L.A. Weatherly :)

Ricki said...

I was totally distracted by the Cadbury Egg. I love Cadbury Eggs. I want that Cadbury Egg.

Emy Shin said...

My most anticipated book of 2011 doesn't come out until much later this year: LEGEND by Marie Lu. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Ooh, some good ones! Thanks for sharing, you guys!

And yes, the Cadbury Eggs distract me too :)