"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Sunday, March 20, 2011

BIG BOUFFANT Winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered! You guys will all love this book. It's that cute.

The winner of BIG BOUFFANT by Kate Hosford, illustrated by Holly Clifton-Brown (Carolrhoda Books, April 2011)


is...

****

Don't forget I'm also giving away:

Five finished copies of WITHER (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano (Simon & Schuster, March 22, 2011)
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!


An ARC of THE COVEN'S DAUGHTER by Lucy Jago (Hyperion, April 19, 2011)
CLICK HERE TO ENTER.

5 comments:

Colene Murphy said...

You are just a book giving machine! Congrats to Karen! And thanks for all the chances to win awesome books, PJ!

M Pax said...

Wow, some great titles.

faefever25 said...

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm a Karen and I entered, so by any chance could you post the email of the winner? Or mine is

faefever25@hotmail.com

and tell me if it's the same? I'd love to know.

PJ Hoover said...

I'm sorry! I fixed the link to the winner's profile! It was another Karen (I think there were three), but please come back and enter more!

Kelly H-Y said...

Yay, Karen!
Love your new blog look!