"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, March 07, 2011

Book Trailer for I SO DON'T DO FAMOUS by Barrie Summy




Anyone who knows Barrie Summy adores her, and anyone who's read Barrie's I DO DON'T DO MYSTERIES series knows her writing rocks! So I was thrilled when Barrie asked me to make a book trailer for her upcoming release!

I SO DON'T DO FAMOUS by Barrie Summy (Delacorte, May 10, 2011)


We had a blast with it and even put in some special extras at the end!



Hope you guys enjoy! And look for an ARC giveaway as the release date gets closer!

5 comments:

Christine Marciniak said...

I love the trailer! And the book! They both rock! Great job!

Jeanmarie Anaya said...

Great trailer!

Anxiously awaiting May 2011! It's on my TBR list.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, guys! I was really happy with how it came out!

Barrie said...

Anyone who knows me, adores me?:) Thank you! and will pass this thought along to my teenage sons!! PJ--I LOVE this book trailer!!

PJ Hoover said...

Well, I adore you, Barrie! That is probably enough, right?
Thank you for letting me make the trailer!