"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I had every intention of doing a special vlog for my birthday. I even had planned out what I was going to do. But on Sunday, my eyes got all big and red and puffy and sadly they still are. So the vlog will have to wait until I look like I haven't been experimenting with the illegal.

It's not a milestone birthday this year. I one year past over the hill (29 hex). But it's been a great year with tons of good stuff going on.

In lieu of this year's vlog (at least for the short term), I'm going to rerun my vlog from last year.



Hope you all have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

ligata said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best!

LadyVampire2u said...

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and I hope your feeling better soon.

va said...

Happy Birthday ! Best of fun memories for you .

tearyeyedstars said...

Happy Birthday! (:

J. L. Jackson said...

Happy birthday! Have a great one.

Christine Marciniak said...

Have an Osum birthday and I hope your eyes get better soon!

Diana said...

Happy birthday!!!

Aleksandra said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

Yay, PJ! Happy birthday!

Lindsey Lane said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

IandSsmom said...

Happy birthday!!!

Lolawid said...

Have a great Birthday!!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday !!! =)Wish you the best!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day and hope your eyes get better soon.

Orchid said...

A very Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you feel better soon. ^_^

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday and I hope your eyes get better. I'm having a massive cold (or allergies) also. Here's to another year *raising glass*

Christina Farley said...

Yeah!!!! Sending chocolate your way. Happy Birthday!!!!

Rhiannon said...

Ahh, yes, are they seasonal allergy red and puffy? I've been having the same issue! Well all the more reason to treat yourself for your birthday!
Have a great day!

Miriam Forster said...

Happy Belated Birthdayness!!!