"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TRADING CARDS HIDDEN VIDEO




Thank you all so much for all the SOLSTICE support! I mentioned I have awesome trading cards for the book, and each trading card has a QR code to a bonus extra for SOLSTICE. You can request these on the trading card page, and I'm handing them out at author events I do, also.

After each extra has been hidden for a while, I'm going to make it public, so today I give you a bonus vlog I made for SOLSTICE. It's all about Killing your Darlings!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sophia the Writer said...

PJ, you have guns that would make Angela Bassett jealous. What's your secret - yoga? Weights? Hiking? Carrying dogs?

PJ Hoover said...

Oh, funny, Sophia! Well, there is Kung Fu, but I was also born with muscular genes.
Thanks!

Miriam Forster said...

I too am often obsessed with the color red. :) Neat video!

Christina Farley said...

I am so impressed with all of your work and creativity with your trading cards. I got your postcard the other day. Yeah! And love the new blog look too.

PJ Hoover said...

Red rocks, Miriam! Thanks!

Thanks, Christina! I love doing stuff like that, so it works out well :)

Donna said...

You're so the vlog queen! I'm very impressed. It's so fascinating to hear what didn't make it into the book.

I've really got to read Solstice now.

PJ Hoover said...

LOL, Donna! I should make one of these videos every time I do a round of revisions to help convince myself what needs to go.
Thanks!