"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, June 30, 2011

TRADING CARDS HIDDEN VIDEO

Thank you all so much for all the SOLSTICE support! I mentioned I have awesome trading cards for the book, and each trading card has a QR code to a bonus extra for SOLSTICE. You can request these on the trading card page, and I'm handing them out at author events I do, also.

After each extra has been hidden for a while, I'm going to make it public, so today I give you a bonus vlog I made for SOLSTICE.

It's MYTHOLOGY 101, and I'm thrilled to have my writing group from THE PLACE star in this fun, informative, and slightly crazy video.

If you've every been curious about how exactly Pegasus and a bunny are different, then this video will answer your questions.

And definitely notice the backgrounds. THE PLACE has so many cool places to film. My favorite is E. Kristin Anderson's scenery :)

Enjoy!


18 comments:

Cari said...

Awesome!!!

PJ Hoover said...

See how much fun we have in Austin, Cari?

Michelle said...

So cool!!!

Michelle said...

So cool!!!

Christine Marciniak said...

Great video!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Michelle and Christine! It was fun to make. Now I want to make more :)

Diva Schuyler said...

MORE LIKE THIS, PLEASE! :D

Stephanie said...

Love this! Thank you for letting me be a part of my video!

PS- The Pegasus SO kicked the Chimera's butt. Like, totally.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Diva! I agree, and I think the rest of the group does too :)

No way, Stephanie. We shall have that epic battle one day soon at the place and you'll see the truth of it.
Cry, you will.

Stephanie said...

Oh... It. Is. On.

C.W. Cale said...

Outstanding! I no longer fear bunnies!

Bethany Hegedus said...

Ha--wise words from me who knows little about mythology but loves the Pegasus rising from the ashes! And also loves PJ Hoover and her kick butt dystopian mythology novel, SOLSTICE!

Christina said...

Hey that was pretty cool -- looks like you guys had a lot of fun making it too! Yay for writer friends!!

PJ Hoover said...

Yes, it is on, Stephanie!

LOL, C. W. I'm glad the video helped with the bunny fear.

Aw, thanks, Bethany! Thanks for filming with me.

Writer friends rock, Christina. I'm really fortunate!

E. Kristin Anderson said...

I JUST LOVE US, OKAY?!

PJ Hoover said...

Word.

Miriam Forster said...

Ahahaha! This is full of win.

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Miriam! Wish you were here to be part of it!