"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, September 12, 2011

Around the Web Today

I'm thrilled to be featured on a blog today that I've read since its conception: LITERARY RAMBLES. Casey McCormick and Natalie Aguirre do a fantastic job, and it is my honor to be there. So please check it out if you get a chance.

Also, the darling Heather Cashman is featuring me on her blog, BETTER OFF READ, today, in which I share three things about myself that have nothing to do with writing. Or maybe everything has to do with writing.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Angela Brown said...

Checked out your interview at Literary Rambles...I'm a follower there as well. I really enjoyed it. Great job!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for visiting, you all!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the shout out P.J. and the opportunity to interview you.

PJ Hoover said...

You are so welcome, Natalie!

Miriam Forster said...

I saw that interview yesterday! It was awesome. :)