"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Austin Comic Con!!! Don't Miss it!



The weekend is finally here! I've been so psyched for this from the second I got back from Dallas Comic Con in May. Austin Comic Con is this weekend at the Austin Convention Center.

(For my Ten Reasons to go to a Comic Con, check here.)

I'll be at a booth with seven other authors. Look for us. We're the Writing Ninjas of Texas and will be at booth 521. We'll have candy. Books. Your chance to solve the Rubik's Cube. Does it get any better?

SHOW HOURS

FRIDAY, NOV. 11, 2011 – 4PM - 9PM
SATURDAY, NOV. 12, 2011 - 10AM - 7PM
SUNDAY, NOV. 13, 2011 - 10AM - 5PM


THE TEXAS WRITING NINJAS

In addition, Cynthia Leitich Smith and Jeff Crosby will also be at the show over in Artists' Alley.

My goal for the show...meet Kevin Sorbo. And given the fact that I'll be dressed up like a Greek Goddess in celebration of SOLSTICE, maybe I'll have a chance.

See you there!!!!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. PJ do you live in Austin? That's where I am! I wish i has seen this post before making weekend plans! i would've stopped in !! :(

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Heather! I do live here! So cool that you are too :) Are you sure you can't make it to Comic Con? It is a blast! And go, NaNo!