...and read to the end for a giveaway!)
Today I'm featuring the husband of my friend and fellow author, Danyelle Leafty! You may recognize Danyelle from her fabulous blog, Myth-Takes. Her three books, which make up The Fairy Godmother Dilemma, are fun and perfect for fans of tilted fairy tales.
CATSPELL (Fairy Godmother Dilemma Book 1) by Danyelle Leafty
FIRESPELL (Fairy Godmother Dilemma Book 2) by Danyelle Leafty
APPLESPELL (Fairy Godmother Dilemma Book 3) by Danyelle Leafty
Danyelle's husband, Jadean, agreed to stop by and give us...
The Top 10 Reasons Being Married to an Author is Like Living in a Fairytale...
1. Research projects make happily ever-afters for whole family, because we get to visit the local bookstore.
2. Prince Charming's name shows up in all dedications.
3. Instead of killing dragons I get to take out her trash.
4. My spouse is always plotting like the wicked fairy godmothers of old.
5. Author creatures require their beauty sleep. Which if they don't get they can turn from Sleeping Beauty into Rumpelstiltskin like that, therefore we let author creatures sleep as long as needed.
6. Breakfast in bed is never a dread.
7. They might critique your movies or cartoons like a fairy godmother critiques her DiD's
8. I got to sweep my author creature off her feet and into a happily ever after.
9. Surprising the author is completely opposite of being a fairy godmother. She DID always knows how she wants story to end. So to surprise an author, you have to get her something she'd never expect, on the day of which you want to surprise her. Like a ceramic dog statue (real life experience)
10. LIFE is a Ball when being married to an author creature. In fact, I highly recommend it.
For your chance to win CATSPELL (Fairy Godmother Dilemma Book 1) by Danyelle Leafty, just
- Follow my blog
- Leave me a comment below
Contest will run through Saturday, December 17th, 2011.
Check out these other blogs featuring Danyelle and her books!
Andrea Pearson Books
Notes From the Writing Chair - Giveaway!
Anne Bradshaw's Place
Diana's Amazing Book Adventures - Giveaway!
Christine Fonseca, Author - Giveaway!
Roots in Myth - Giveaway!
Robin Weeks - Giveaway!
An Author Incognito & Janette Rallison's Blog - Giveaway!