I'm thrilled to be part of the blog tour for Beth Fantaskey and her brand new release!
(and this was totally supposed to post on Friday! I'm not sure what happened!)
JESSICA RULES THE DARK SIDE by Beth Fantaskey (Harcourt, January 10, 2012)
Beth has agreed to stop by today and give us a top ten list, her choice!
Top Ten Things I Need for a Day of Writing (Not Necessarily Needed All at Once)
- XL coffee with cream from Short Stop mini-market
- Lucky socks
- 32-oz. “Fizzonator” mug filled with Diet Coke
- Harrisburg Patriot-News newspaper, for daily Jumble puzzle break
- 1965 Rodale Synonym Finder
- Pandora.com or WQSU radio station
- Empty paprika tin from Budapest, now filled with business cards and computer passwords Google
- Fuzzy green slippers, worn over lucky socks
- Blue robot windup toy for momentary diversion
If you've never checked out Beth's books, there is no better time! You can find out more about them on Beth's website!
The highly anticipated sequel to Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side.
It’s one thing to find out you’re a vampire princess. It’s a whole other thing to actually rule. Newly married Jessica Packwood is having a hard enough time feeling regal with her husband, Lucius, at her side. But when evidence in the murder of a powerful elder points to Lucius, sending him into solitary confinement, Jessica is suddenly on her own. Determined to clear her husband’s name, Jessica launches into a full-scale investigation, but hallucinations and nightmares of betrayal keep getting in her way. Jessica knows that with no blood to drink, Lucius’s time is running out. Can she figure out who the real killer is—and whom she can trust—before it’s too late?