My Birthday Five:
1) So you know what a birthday commemorates? One more trip around the sun. I've officially traveled around the sun 2A times. I love that!
Yay! Pluto is still included!
2) It is uncanny how many things I look at with random numbers and the numbers come up as 427 (which is today). The clock reads 4:27. I am given hotel room number 427. The strides on the elliptical machine are 427. It's like there is a psychic power out there trying to constantly wish me a happy birthday :)
3) The thing I miss most about living at home with my parents (aside from never having to do my own laundry)?
Mom's Yum Yum Cake
See my mom always made me this incredible birthday cake. Angelfood with cream cheese and yogurt and cool whip icing and layers with pinapples and walnuts. Ugh, just typing it makes my mouth water. It was to-die-for and it was my favorite.
This picture isn't even close to how awesome my mom's cake was
4) I'm writing today at The Place with my awesome Austin writing group! It makes for a perfect day, and I *think* I can even get a free shot on my birthday. Baileys?
Will the trolls show up?
5) As for the future? Well, it's looking good and exciting and I have no complaints. Perhaps my birthday movie will be BEASTMASTER (which I realize I've never seen). Anyone who's seen it? Is it kid-appropriate?
Thank you for all for reading and being awesome!