"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." —J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday, April 09, 2012

The Funnest Book Club Ever!

Okay, you may or may not know that I am totally addicted to the MMO game Wizard101 (and if you don't play, you should. anyway...). So I'm completely excited to have my trilogy featured in the Ravenwood Bulletin (the monthly newsletter from Wizard101) as the book choice for the Book of the Month club!


***

Wizard101 Balance Professor AlhazredBook of the Month Club - Special Guest!
Hello everyone, I'm Alhazred and I'm the Krokotopia Librarian. Harold Argleston asked me to step in to introduce a special guest author for our April 2012 Book of the Month Club!

P. J. Hoover is an author of fantasy and science-fiction books for kids and teens. Among other books, she has recently a written a trilogy called "The Forgotten Worlds Trilogy"...

***

You can read the whole newsletter here.

You can sign up for Wizard101 here (we can be friends!).

And, of course, you can read all about my trilogy here.


this is me, except I'm now level 46 :)

No comments: